We know it might seem confusing to you, so we are here to make the repair of your vehicle less confusing and more efficient. 1. Deliver your vehicle to our shop, we will guide you through the necessary documents and assist you with a rental if needed.
2. Inform your insurance company where your vehicle is located for their inspection.
3. Your vehicle will undergo a complete inspection and estimate that may include some dismantling.
4. The insurance adjuster will also come out and inspect your vehicle.
5. We work hand in hand with your insurance company to negotiate and begin your repair.
6. Parts are ordered and the repairs are completed.
Why we are fasterOur efficiency rating beats other body shops by 35%! The average shop touch time on a vehicle repair is 2 hours a day. That means a technician is only actually working on your vehicle for 2 hours. Well, what's happening the rest of the day! And how long do you have to wait to get your car back?
- Our unique system raises average touch times to 6 hours a day!
- That means you get your car back 3 times as fast as industry averages.
- Couple that with our no hassle claims handling and our high quality workmanship.
- It's no wonder The Body Shop of Athens is your best choice for all types of Body work and repairs!